Re: [Axiom-developer] AxiomBinaries

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] AxiomBinaries
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:31:11 -0500

You need to think carefully about how to layout the information.
I would suggest replacing the Gold and Silver heading with a
hardware heading. Then put the Gold and Silver versions in two
separate tables. But maybe we are being a little two ambitious?
Who is going to generate all of these binaries and from what
version of the source? How will they be kept reasonably current?

I was thinking that maybe there should be only binaries using Gold.
What is the release time frame for Axiom? I mean with this that if it is every
6 months then at the point we create Binaries from Gold. Of course this
assumes that the work done in Silver(gold to be) and its branches will be
included in Gold.

Regards,

Alfredo