Re: [Axiom-developer] alql and shoe

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] alql and shoe
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:59:03 +0100 (CET)

> Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> | > which translates to
> | >
> | >         ('|member| |kind| '("o" "k" "c" "d" "p"))
> | >

> | Indeed.  I have tried some other variation and did not work. So the
> | following should be enough:
>
> Did you test it?
>
> My build says fails with:
>
>    Compiling alql.clisp.
>    ; (DEFUN |getBrowseDatabase| ...) is being compiled.
>    ;;; The function '|member| is illegal.
>    No FASL generated.
>    NIL
>
> I'll look into this later.

I see.  I did make in existing tree and I have checked that it produced
the expected 'alql.clisp' file.  And the resulting binary worked
as expected.  However, the full build fails and after removing by
hand 'alql.o' also build in existing tree fails...

It is still a mistery for me when our Makefile really re-make things...

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden