[Axiom-developer] Patches

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Patches
Date: 02 Jun 2007 15:18:32 +0200

Dear Bill, Tim, Waldek,

here are some patches for bug #355.

Bill: I have been unable to upload the files to MathAction again, and could not
find the instructions.  Maybe you could provide some help on MathAction
itsself?

Tim, Waldek: would you be so kind to include these patches in the respective
distributions.  By the way, I just found the documented version of the patch to
STTAYLOR, it is on MathAction, #312, powern.patch. I include a version that
applies smoothly to wh-sandbox here, too.  Please apply this one also.

Waldek: do you prefer if I commit to your branch myself, or is this form good
for you, too?

Many thanks,

Martin