Re: [Axiom-developer] merge branches/daly to trunk (was: NAG libraries)

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] merge branches/daly to trunk (was: NAG libraries)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bill Page <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now ... how can we get build-improvements and wh-sandbox
> back into the trunk? :-)

That relates back to packaging the changes in those trees into
individual changesets that make conceptual sense, and applying them to
the GIT silver tree.  I was hoping that would be doable as a bi-product
of svn->git.

> What Tim calls "silver" (now in trunk) still seems hopelessly
> out of date to me.

silver has some things build-improvements and wh-sandbox don't, and
they have many things silver doesn't.  Merging them is a non-trivial
job - they have diverged too long :-(.

Once I have a computer again I'll take a stab at using GIT to
comprehend the revisions in those trees, but based on everyone else's
results making that attempt I'm sure it won't be easy.

Cheers,
CY

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front