[Axiom-developer] SCMs

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] SCMs
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:06:11 -0500

> The script REGRESS contains hardcoded information about user daly.
> How is it supposed to work for non-user daly (everybody else)?

It isn't. That's a bug. Fixed shortly.

I generally have several builds running at once on different
machines and I need to know when they complete so I can review them.
Email lets me know when they complete or fail. Of course, since it
"works for me" I didn't realize I posted it. Sorry about that.

Tim