QA engineer, was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Comparison of CAS's?

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: QA engineer, was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Comparison of CAS's?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:58:41 +0200

Frankly, a big problem I see, there is not a single practical
QA engineer within AXIOM folks.

If you know a QA engineer who wants to contribute to Axiom's QA send him to us. Our sources live in the open. Everyone is free to contribute.

If you qualify as a QA engineer, contribute yourself. Just criticizing that Axiom has no QA engineer does not contribute anything to make Axiom better.

Ralf