[Axiom-developer] Two hyperdoc questions

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Two hyperdoc questions
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:35:26 +1000

I haven't been following the discussions as closely as I should, so I apologize if these questions are jejune:

1)  What is the current state of using HyperDoc (or any other sort of help browser) under windows - in particular with Axiom-0.1.4?

2)  If I inadvertently quit HyperDoc while running Axiom, I can restart it with )hd.  But )hd doesn't provide a socket connection; this new HyperDoc is "not connected to Axiom".  Is there any way of starting a "connected" HyperDoc from an already-running Axiom?

Thanks,
Alasdair