Re: [Axiom-developer] mnt binary storage

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] mnt binary storage
Date: 25 Jun 2007 17:05:17 -0400

Hi Cliff,

I use asdf-binary-locations for private stuff, and I would imagine
that it would be usable in Axiom, but it would certainly be somewhat
involved to incorporate with the existing architecture so that you
actually get most of the benefits of using the tool.

For now, I would ask you to consider defining your own methods over
asdf:output-files, which enables you to say where particular types of
output should go.  This is a relatively straightforward process and
can be used to integrate with the existing scheme.  I would be happy to
supply the details, if needed.

Cheers,
Steve