Re: [Axiom-developer] LogiWeb

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] LogiWeb
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:59:23 -0400

Ralf,

On 6/29/07, you wrote:

I am just sitting in a talk of Klaus Grue. He is talking about LogiWeb.

http://logiweb.eu/

That seems to be a very interesting project.

Yes it does seem both interesting and relevant to Axiom but I hope
that the talk was easier to navigate and to understand than the above
website! It took me a long time to decide that this was indeed
something interesting.

When you have a chance, could you try to (briefly) summarize the talk?
Or do you have a link to a more readable introduction?