Re: [Axiom-developer] friCAS

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] friCAS
Date: 07 Jul 2007 16:38:25 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> I'd asked only one thing of anyone who created a fork. I'll ask again.
> Please stop using the name Axiom, anywhere. Your fork does not support
> the goals of the Axiom project or the Axiom community. It supports
> your goals, whatever they may be. Trading on the name of the Axiom
> effort is unwelcome.

This is simply not true, unless you don't consider myself as part of the
community. In that case, I'll stop contributing to "your" axiom project today.

I find it quite strange that you identify your goals with the goals of the
axiom community.  If you do not answer, and retract this statement (sentence 3
of the quote above), I will quit, although with a bleeding heart.

This is unnegotiable for me.

Martin