[Axiom-developer] bootstrap Meta/Boot

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] bootstrap Meta/Boot
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 23:53:42 -0500

> the one that I think has the strongest legs is Erlang

Funny you should mention that as I'm half way thru the new Erlang book.
This model, if not the language itself, is a perfect vehicle for an
implementation of provisos (much discussed on this list). Using closures,
SBCL threads, and some transparent networking I believe this could all
be implemented in common lisp. Laying this model under the algebra gives
us the ability to write parallel algebra using provisos transparently.

Tim