[Axiom-developer] ChangeLog on Silver

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] ChangeLog on Silver
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:25:56 -0500

Martin,

> I felt quite bad when I saw Gaby's post announcing the ChangeLog format
> change and a little while later Tim's reply:

Right. So the sequence went:
Gaby's post, my objection, Gaby's change to trunk, Gaby's reply

So there really was no voting, no attempt at democracy,
no effort your part to enforce the "democracy" you so
badly wanted. Just silence.

> Meanwhile I feel much better. There has been a vote.

Right. After the fact. You're happy that you didn't have to
step in and enforce your new "democracy" because the vote came
down in your favor.

Nice job. Love the way you're running the project.
Keep up the sham.

What a waste of time.

Tim