Re: [Axiom-developer] "has" and "with" (was curious algebra failure)

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] "has" and "with" (was curious algebra failure)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:00:40 -0400

On 8/12/07, William Sit <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bill Page and I have a discussion on "has" and "with" on
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxCategories
>
> but the changes/emails seem not to have been sent out yet.

William,

I have been receiving the email notices of your changes because I was
subscribed directly to the 'SandBoxCategories' page but other people
who might be subscribed only to the Axiom Wiki as a whole will not
receive notices of changes to page with names having the "SandBox..."
prefix by default.

If you prefer, now that we have this page nearly finished we could
rename it to remove the SandBox prefix, then all subscribers would be
notified of any further changes.