Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom server

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom server
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:31:32 -0400

> You can add:
>
> (defun |WriteLine| (string &optional (outstream *standard-output*))
>   (write-line string outstream)
>   (finish-output outstream) )

Thank you very much Waldek. This solved the problem.
Arthur's code seems to run fine on Windows also.

However, I do not know how should I call it in the
browser. The axiom.xml file is in c:\axserver ... so I
tried to give this as the address:

http://127.0.0.1:8085/axserver/axiom.xml

but I get:

>>System error:
Error "No such file or directory" on accepting connection
to #<two-way stream 10e8033c>

I have tried other locations, but cant think of the proper
way to access it.

Regards,

Alfredo