[Axiom-developer] Re: svn server

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: svn server
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:32:17 -0400

Hi Tim,

Sorry about that. I instead added it in the svn repos of doyen
that we were not using:

svn co https://doyencd.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/doyencd/trunk/axserver
axserver

which you of course have access. Please let me know if this is ok
with you. Give access to Arthur please if you can.

Regards,

Alfredo