[Axiom-developer] mathml patch

From: Arthur Ralfs
Subject: [Axiom-developer] mathml patch
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:29:59 -0800

Hi Tim, Waldek,

This patch covers a few typos in the documentation and the correction for
"continuedFraction(3,repeating [1], repeating [3,6])".  Waldek your patch
for this one missed the last "ZAG" in the case of a finite continued fraction
and replaced it with an ellipsis.  I've added a test to see if the last argument
is a ZAG or an ellipsis.  If neither then I give an error but still deliver valid
MathML, i.e. the error is contained in an mtext element  I didn't change the
formatZag1 function since it's not used and I'm not sure what I want to do with it.

I'm hoping to work through all the bugs I have and also do some significant
rewriting of the documentation.  Would you like this as a series of patches
or one big one at the end?  Or since the package may end up being largely
rewritten maybe I should just send the rewritten package?

Arthur