[Axiom-developer] IssueTracker

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] IssueTracker
Date: 20 Dec 2007 09:51:28 +0100

Dear all,

I am working my way through the algebra issues on IssueTracker.  For the
moment, I give those bugs that are fixed in FriCAS the status "fix proposed",
with a comment that it is fixed in FriCAS.  (Of course, as soon as I encounter
a fixed bug in one of the other versions, I will do the same, adding the
comment "fixed in " XXX, but I have yet to compile the current versions.)

I hope this is acceptable to all.

However, I ran into another, more principal problem: some bug reports contain
actually several different bugs (shame on me!) that I thought to be related
when I entered them, but it now turns out that this is not the case.  An
example is bug #293.

Should I split the bug report in two?  I believe I shouldn't, because this
might confuse people who are referring to the bug with the IssueTracker number
(as they should, in my opinion).  But I'm open for suggestions.

Martin