Re: [Axiom-developer] out of space

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] out of space
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:28:48 +0200 (CEST)

  >> System error:
  The storage for VECTOR is exhausted.
Currently, 10765 pages are allocated.
Use ALLOCATE to expand the space.

protected-symbol-warn called with (NIL)

Question: How exactly do I issue an ALLOCATE command? Also,
it is possible (if so, how) to continue the computation
after an ALLOCATE command or do I have to start over?
Thanks.

I never wrote to the mailing list about this, but in the last two months I ran many time exactly in the same problem (computing groebner basis).
I also would like to know more about how to control such situation.
Is there some reference on the documentation?

Thanks

Fabio