Re: [Axiom-developer] 20080416.01.tpd.patch (CATS Schaums-Axiom equivale

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] 20080416.01.tpd.patch (CATS Schaums-Axiom equivalence testing (2-7))
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:44:04 -0400

William,

Yes, thanks. I found that problem this morning when I was more awake.

It would be useful if you (or anyone) could look at some of the
problems where I could not find a simplification and post a way
to reduce the problem to zero (or a constant). I have found that
using pattern matching rules I can "help" the simplifications along.

Any rules you find would be useful. I'm accumulating the rules I
used as I go along. They will become part of a set of optional
"simplification" routines.

Tim