[Axiom-developer] About axiom.sty

From: Fabio S.
Subject: [Axiom-developer] About axiom.sty
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:05:39 +0200 (CEST)

I have a (small) problem with axiom.sty: I am writing a pamphlet file considering it a as tex file, using the chunck enviroment.
For this, of course, I use the package axiom.sty.

Everything works right, with the only minor problem that when I use also the amsmath package there are two new commands from axiom.sty which conflict with amsmath, namely \eth and \boxed.

I worked around this simply by commenting out the relative definitions in axiom.sty.

I just wanted to know if this is known, and thus accepted, so I must stay with my modified style, or not, in which case you might consider modifying it (it seems to me we can assume that quite often amsmath is a loaded package)

Regards.

Fabio