Re: [sage-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [sage-devel] Categories for t

From: Nicolas M. Thiery
Subject: Re: [sage-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [sage-devel] Categories for the working programmer
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:08:43 +0100

> The point I was making is related to Nicolas's suggestion of
> redesigning the category hierarchy to handle additive vs
> multiplicative forms in a different way.

Ah ok. Sorry if I have been unclear, I was merely asking whether
different *names* could possibly be deemed more appropriate by the
Sage community. That does not change the hierarchy itself, and a query
replace can take care of the job for code translation.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
--
Nicolas M. ThiƩry "Isil" <address@hidden>