[Axiom-developer] Re: grassman.spad

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: grassman.spad
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:47:09 -0500

Martin,

Don't worry about the literate programming aspect. I'll handle that part.
I just want to be sure that I can track your changes using your web page.

As for the package name, you can call it anything you like.
I have seen Grassmann algebras called Clifford (Geometric) Algebras
that covers some of the same topics with different names.

William Sit and someone from Rutgers had what seemed to me to be an
amazingly clever generalization. I don't know what happened with that.