Re: [Axiom-developer] Compilation problem

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Compilation problem
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:22:46 -0400

All file names in Axiom are lowercase everywhere
except the algebra files which are guaranteed to
be unique. This eliminates the problem of porting
to case-insensitive filesystems.

Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
make NOISE=

is quite long, of course. The last part in the screen is:

Maybe you should try

make NOISE= &> fabio.log

and upload that file somewhere. Maybe in a sandbox at
http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/FrontPage
or go to http://sites.google.com create a site and upload fabio.log.

Just the last lines is not enough.

What I saw from your previous mail looked quite strange to me.

Especially the line

compiling AHYP.spad to AHYP.nrlib

Maybe Tim has changed the case, but usually it was .NRLIB with capital letters.

Ralf