Re: [Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:30:56 +0100

Hi,

Oh, fine... I'd really appreciate an improvement of fricas.el.

Where is your github repo?

Anyway, you have probably seen keywords.sh.
https://github.com/hemmecke/vim-panaxiom/tree/master/axiom

I'm sure that could be used in the build-process of any of the panaxioms
in order to generated the identifiers for tab-completion/highlighting
and whatever.

Since I'm much more interested in emacs-mode, I'd be very happy if
someone having time and expertise to take a look at it and improve it.

Ralf