Re: [Axiom-developer] book.pdf

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] book.pdf
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:51:06 -0500

> Probably possible. But, that is an issue which IMO is unrelated to
> TexFormat. Try to look at the generated book.dvi That is using
> underlined links.

> One can probably change the boxes by sending some \specials to the
> pdfviewer, but I currently don't know how. Maybe there is an option in
> the hyperref latex package.

If you are using the hyperref package you can do
\hypersetup{
colorlinks=false,         % black hyperlinks
linkbordercolor=red,      % hyperlink borders are red
pdfborderstyle={/S/U/W 1} % border style will be underline
}

> You might consider using blue as the equation font color rather
> than the type color.

> Now, that starts bike-shedding. ;-) I did not really put much emphasis
> on chosing the colors wisely. They are just thrown in.
> Would that be enough for you to choose the colors *you* like?

I'm partially colorblind so I never use color for anything that
has meaning. Red and green are the same color to me. Blue happens
to stand out. I normally use yellow-on-black for text editing
only because it has high contrast. Methinks a yellow-on-black
book format might use a bit too much printer ink though.

So paint the bike-shed any color as long as it isn't red/green :-)

Tim