[Axiom-developer] projects update

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] projects update
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 00:03:37 -0600

Progress has happened on the CI effort. Jenkins seemed to be the
most general and easiest setup. It handled the git repository and
the shell makefiles with plugins.

The CI version of Axiom is called "bronze". At the moment I'm working
on the makefiles to adjust them for jenkins. There have been changes
to expand, remove, and rewrite src/input for automated regression tests
under jenkins.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Axiom continuous integration

  Currently we follow a model of publishing a "release"

  1) set up a continuous integration server
     - jenkins server setup
       * add git plugin
       * add shell plugin
       * build bronze project