[Axiom-developer] Fedora build failure

From: Martin Irungu
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Fedora build failure
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 02:02:39 +0300

I downloaded the August 2014 source tarball for Fedora (I am running Fedora 24). I've followed the instructions on the download page and readme, except for installing texlive-fonts-extra (I couldn't find an RPM anywhere so I just installed texlive-full instead)
Make freezes after building vol. 13 of the book. The readme says to allow about 2 hrs for the build on a 2GHz machine. I've waited nearly five, restarted it twice and tried it on a different computer (also on Fedora). It keeps stopping just after it builds the PDFs.
Could someone please explain how I should proceed and perhaps update the download page to include an alternative to texlive-fonts-extra? I can't imagine everyone trying to install Axiom on Fedora also has to fetch all of TeXlive.

Martin