axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD

From: Mark Murray
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:04:56 +0000

Pierre Gnaedig writes:
> I wondered if someone succeeded compiling Axiom on FreeBSD?
> If true, what difficulties, issues was for it.

Yeah. I have it going.

Right now, the build is very manual, so I'm reluctant to distribute
it as I'm not keen to provide tech support for getting it to finish.

I'm using a somewhat hacked GCL-HEAD/GCL-CURRENT. I hope to be able
to distribute my work in the shortish term.

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH