axiom-mail

[Axiom-mail] Axiom on powerpc

From: Thomas Madden
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom on powerpc
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:28:46 -0800

Hi,

I have just installed Linux on a Mac G4. I would like to begin using Axiom,
but I am having some difficulty trying to figure out how to get started. I
am new to both Linux and Axiom so there is quite a lot of learning to do. I
was hoping that someone else had already gone through the process of
installing Axiom on a Mac running Linux, and could give me some pointers on
how best to go about doing this.

Since this is all very new to me, I would greatly appreciate as much detail
as your time permits. I installed YDL 4.0.1. This may have been a bad
decision, but it seemed like the easiest choice for a beginner. I will
reinstall a different distribution if it is advised.

Thanks for any assistance,

Thomas