ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] Zephyr not configuring/compiling

From: Andy
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] Zephyr not configuring/compiling
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:42:05 -0100

I just tried --enable-zephyr to compile it.  I got the following from
configure:

checking for XScreenSaverRegister in -lXss... yes
checking for gethostent in -lnsl... yes
checking for connect... (cached) yes
checking support for Zephyr... configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating ayttm.spec

[That missing newline is strange....] Then it does not produce a makefile for
it, so... 'compile go boom'.

I know less than nothing about how the configure stuff works.  Maybe one of
you guys can look at this when you have a bit of time?

Cheers,
        Andy