ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] Hello!

From: Subash Jeyan
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] Hello!
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:37:13 +0530

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:45:22 +0100
Colin Leroy <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:22:50 -0500 Michael Gurski
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> > Hi there, I saw Colin's fork announcement, though I haven't tried
> > yattm yet (even though eb's managed to segfault multiple times on me
> > since christmas while sitting idle...<sigh>).  Since no one else has
> > posted anything, I was wondering if anyone else is here, using
> > yattm, or has any comments on it?
>
> Cool, the first message ! :)
> There aren't many people subscribed here yet, in fact we're three
> (counting me)... Hope there will be more soon.

[...]

i suppose i am the third. :)

i have compiled yattm on a mandrake 9 box and except for the fact that i
had to install the libltdl-devel package, everything went smooth
(well almost; the --enable-xft doesn't seem to work though i really
don't mind that) and yattm seems to be working fine.

> Happy new year,
> --
> Colin

have a great new year everyone, regards, subash.