baby-devel

[baby-devel] Le Système du Suisse : top 400 : Chess Tournament 40'/40 m

From: Claude Dubois
Subject: [baby-devel] Le Système du Suisse : top 400 : Chess Tournament 40'/40 moves
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:37:33 +0100

Hello,

First, I thank you for the availability of your engine. Your work is very appreciated.

I send you a tournament who was played from the November 11th till December 27 2004

With the following conditions :

40'/40 coups, P-IV 1,9Ghz, 512Mo, WinXP Familial, Fritz8 GUI, Hash 64 Mo, Book of the engine or  Perfect v4.0, Endgame Turbo

There are 2 files : top400.pgn with all games of the tournament

Log_top_400.pgn : unofficial games with problems, it’s possible to find the 3rd game with problem in the top400.pgn.

The first 41 engines are qualified for the Top 300. I think to let play the next tournament the February 1st and the last datum for new release will be fixed on January 30th. Of course all update are allowed between the tournaments.

I am going to publish the tournament only at the January 18th because the site  “le fou numérique from Patrick Buchmann” is on maintenance and no update are allowed.

I thank you for all and hope that these games can help you.

Congratulations to Jan Klima for the win of the tournament and to all authors J

Best wishes

Claude Dubois

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lefouduroi/tournois/sui/sui.htm

PS If you are not interested, please email me and I’ll disturb you no more J

Other PS : For the engine who has more that one author, I have selected the first on the list, please transmit to your friends the result if you want J

Classement final après les 9 rondes doubles

Rank.

Engine

Elo

Delta