baby-devel

[baby-devel] BUYER-Best wish and update new baby AND escooter items

From: Taipei Jumello Baby Co.
Subject: [baby-devel] BUYER-Best wish and update new baby AND escooter items
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:01:04 +0800

Dear Respector,

We would like to take this opportunity of thanking our friends and customers
for their continued confidence and patronage,we send you and your families
our best supporting.

Absolutely we are the strong plant who is specializing in different kinds of
Prams,Doll Strollers,
Baby Carriages,Rocking Chairs,Playpen,Rocking Beds,High Chairs..etc.,We also
developped some
latest line in electric scooter , gas scooter and electric bike ,which is hot
in the markets.

Competition prices as well as good quality ,best service ! ! It is our policy.
OEM are welcome !

Tks.for your kindly attention and here sincerely hope to hear from you very
soon!

Sincerely,

Taiwan China Jumello Business Group.
http://www.jumello.com/index-jumellobaby.htm

 Nick Lee

China Tel: +86-027-83556573
E-mail: address@hidden

Taipei Tel:+886-2-26738481 Fax: +886-2-26735091
E-mail: address@hidden
MSN:address@hidden