baol-hth-list

[Baol-hth-list] html-helper-mode question

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: [Baol-hth-list] html-helper-mode question
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:46:39 +0200

SK> How do I add tags to html-helper mode?  I want to add tags
SK> "section" and "subsection".

First of all you need to write some minimal Emacs-LISP.

Then take a look to the

(mapcar 'html-helper-add-type-to-alist
 '(...
   ...))

and

(mapcar
 'html-helper-add-tag
 '(...
   ...))

section.

If you  think that <section>  and <subsection> are logical  tags, then
you can take a look to the  second section of the code. If you wish to
add some attribute take the tags in of the "form" group as an example.

(And subscribe  to the list if  you need to send  more messages, thank
you).

--