bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne & H323 ?

From: eqweb
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne & H323 ?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:25:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I wish to make a gateway/PCBX between H323 (ethernet network) and trunk lines
(analog or isdn). In order to do some tests i own a Quicknet LineJack.

It seems there is an implementation beginning of a driver for OpenH323 :
>Open H323:
>A skeleton for oh323 was started by me.
>If nobody else wishes to develop this further, I will.
(mail from David Sugar, Quick status for all Bayonne drivers..., 2001-09-17
08:30)

As i didn't find more informations about this implementation :
- Does/Did someone work on it (since this mail) ?
- Will bayonne got OpenH323 support in next release (1.0) as it seems the
implementation is not full in current
version ?
- If someone is needed to work on this implementation, do you got an idea of
the ammount of work needed (for someone who don't know OpenH323 and Bayonne
code) ?

I think this is the major query about doing such a gateway with Bayonne.
Nevertheless, if you know any other possible constraint i'll be happy to learn
more about.
Thanks

Nicolas Charretier