bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Dumb newbie script question

From: David Cook
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Dumb newbie script question
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:41:26 -0500

Hello all. I just downloaded and installed Bayonne and it was
relatively painless. Thanks all who have contributed.

OK, so now I'm testing and the sample scripts work. I'm afraid I did
not see a lot of good documentation on ccScript.

I took the default playrec.scr and changed the "answer" line to:
   answer 2

Now it fails to answer the phone at all. I also don't get it to answer
the phone with the tams.scr file either. I'm sure it's me, but what's
the deal?

I am in the server directory and executing:
./bayonne --test playrec.scr
and
./bayonne --test tams.scr

Thanks, dbc.