bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne-1.2.11 hangs on error scripts

From: Anton Dedov
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne-1.2.11 hangs on error scripts
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:55:55 +0800

Hello,

I am trying to develop commercial ivr applications using Bayonne-1.2.11.
It hangs some times on error scripts and port becames busy. I can not
even release such a trunk port using "bayonne --control hangup 0". So I
have to restart bayonne.

Have anybody encountered issues something like this?

I can not ensure that my scripts will not contain any errors and I would
like to keep system in manageable state.

Thanks,
Anton Dedov