bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] List of Supported Dialogic Cards...

From: Daniel
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] List of Supported Dialogic Cards...
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to locate the canonical list of supported Dialogic cards for
Bayonne (both SpringWave and DM3 based).  The Install document that is
included both with my Debian package of Bayonne 1.2.8 and the nightly
CVS source makes explicit reference of a "Release Guide" which I am
supposed to reference to find such a list.  However, no "Release Guide"
was included with either CVS or Debian package, and a google search
only turns up others looking for the same information.  Further, the
Dialogic Hardware install section in the Install guide also mentions a
detailed FAQ on "how to install the Intel/Dialogic runtime for
GNU/Linux already"; while I could probably figure this out on my own,
it's worth noting that I cannot locate such a FAQ in any of the
included FAQs with Bayonne.

Any help with the first requirement, to assure I purchase functioning
Dialogic hardware, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
-Dan

PS Please CC me on any replies, kindly.