bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] %session.duration ACCEPT or ANSWER ?

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] %session.duration ACCEPT or ANSWER ?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:55:46 -0400

I think the billing start when a call is answered, I am wandering why bayonne start the %session.duration when the call is accepted ?

I would like to modify this because I some time I introduce a delay between ACCEPT and ANSWER

GCEV_ACCEPT

dx(13): step 8000003 slog.crit(INDEX SESSION DURATION PRIOR ANSWER:,%session.duration)

dx(13): dialer::reached(13): INDEX SESSION DURATION PRIOR ANSWER:1

dx(13): step 8000003 answer()

dx(13): answer

GCEV_ANSWERED

Julien