bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Web Interface

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Web Interface
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:10:13 -0400

I thought the changes in mysql made it into 1.2.15...hmm...I will confirm that with you.

I do recall your operation is heavily influenced by Intel-Dialogic hardware, and there are other Bayonne installations I know of which are the same and probably could benefit from this. Maybe it could be distributed in the contrib section, or at least I would be happy to put up a link for it.

Its hard to come up with a generic web interface because most people have very different and very specific applications, but certainly this could give people ideas for how they could better support even something different, and a place for them to start.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
I have put together a web interface to help managing our several Bayonne installations; I would like to share this with the community.

However since the problem with MySql module was left unsolved I am using my modified version of Bayonne.

Also my modified version of Bayonne is Dialogic/Globalcall/ISDN oriented L and I know this is far from the Goal of Bayonne.

Also installing and configuring the console is not really flexible

Mysql

DBD DBI

Apache Perl/CGI

Something really good, I can tell that Bayonne, ccscript, Globalcall drivers are working perfectly for us.

Bayonne Web Interface

Table of Contents

_Home Page. 3 <#_Toc114481471>_

_Allocation Interface. 4 <#_Toc114481472>_

_Trunk Status. 6 <#_Toc114481473>_

_Active Calls. 7 <#_Toc114481474>_

_Conference Interface. 8 <#_Toc114481475>_

  * *

  *Home Page*

http://[Server Ip Address]:8080/cgi-bin/bayonne.cgi

  *Allocation Interface*

ID = Id is only use for conflict resolution when multiple entry match a DNIS, in such case the highest record will

prevail witch is also the newest record

Since ID are generated automatically during insertion.

DNIS = DNIS/CalledID represent the full digits string of the called number as it is received by the server or the first

DNIS of a range.

RANGE = Is also identifying the DNIS/CalledID it is either the same as DNIS in the case of a single number

allocation or the last number of a multiple number range.

SERVICE = Is the name of the service and by consequence the name of the Bayonne script file.

INIT = Means “script initialization parameters” and they are used by script to make script reusability possible.

They are comma separated value, in the script they are accessed by the variable “%init.1”, “%init.2”, “%init.3”, etc.

Filter let you filter allocation records that are currently displayed; “%” is a wildcard character.

 Insert will let you insert a new allocation record.

 Update will let you modify an existing allocation record.

 Will pop up a script text editor see “Bayonne Script Programming Interface”

Is currently not functional but this will let you drag and drop prompt to the current script prompt directory.

  *Script Editing Interface*

From the script editing interface, you can edit script and even cut and paste from windows or GNU/Linux.

The interface will take care of converting carriage return.

  *Trunk Status*

From the “Trunk Status” sub menu you can monitor ISDN status for each T1 or E1

  *Active Calls*

From the “Active Calls” sub menu you can see current active call on the server, you may also hangup a call.