bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Detect Outbound call answer on dialogic

From: Tristan
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Detect Outbound call answer on dialogic
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:16:55 +0100

i'm using the dialogic drivers
It works like a charm with analog and digital cards but fail to detect the answer on outgoing calls with the analog cards
so i wonder if there's a way to detect it ...

Best regards,
Tristan

Julien Chavanton wrote:

Are you using globalcall or dialogic drivers.

Analog device are not supported in the current globalcall drivers in
Bayonne.