bbdb-user

ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9

From: Sriram Karra
Subject: ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 21:17:30 -0700

There has been some interest in having ASynK support BBDB file format ver 9 support in ASynK. I have just pushed out an experimental branch called 'bbdb-format-v9' which should seamlessly start supporting v9. You should not see any change to your workflow, including the case where you had a BBDB file that you were syncing with another database (google contacts, say), and that BBDB file was recently upgraded to format ver 9 by BBDBv3.

Caveat: please treat this as alpha quality code for testing purposes. That said I am very interested in hearing how it works for you, and happy to address bug reports.

Happy syncing.

-Karra