bbdb-user

Re: How to wrap lines?

From: Barak A. Pearlmutter
Subject: Re: How to wrap lines?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 08:29:42 +0000

You can M-x turn-on-visual-line-mode in your *BBDB* buffer and it
wraps fine. Or if you want something a bit more visually pleasing,
albeit still not perfect, you can load the corresponding package and
M-x adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode there instead. Neither of these are
specific to bbdb; I have

 (global-visual-line-mode 1)

in my Emacs init file. There is also the variable bbdb-wrap-column,
which I've never played with but it does sound relevant.

Enjoy!