beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Re: beaver 0.4.0 is going to be released

From: Andrea Florio
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: beaver 0.4.0 is going to be released
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:20:43 +0200

i raise an objection :D

i am sorry, but backporting bugs from savannah i found that one:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3030800&group_id=328676&atid=1379193

i am able to reproduce, "redo" do NOT work, it needs to be fixed. i
believe this is the only bug left. after that is fixed, i do believe we
can and have to release 0.4.0 stable

best regards
Andrea

Il 16/07/2010 00:21, Andrea Florio ha scritto:
> If there are NO objections about it, tomorrow i will do the following:
>
> Release beaver 0.4.0 STABLE
>
> that means in details:
>
> * add a tag to current "manster" git branch
> * release a tarball for downloading
> * upgrade all the infos into the website to refer to 0.4.0 stable
> instead to RC1
> * merge "unstable" into "master" branch and delete "unstable"
>
> since we add a TAG, there is no reason to have an "unstable" branch
>
> * will move all the bugs from "savannah" bug traker to the sourceforge
> bugtraker. (actually savannah has a ssl certificate issue, and only 5
> bugs opened)
>
> please answer to the list if you have any objection, if none will be
> received, tomorrow evening (UTC 19:00) i will procede as described
>
> Andrea

- --
Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
CISCO CCNA Certified
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE-LXDE Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)