beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Translations using Transifex

From: Higor Eurípedes
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Translations using Transifex
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:45:36 -0300

Hello Andrea,

I'm having some trouble to use Transifex: on the website there is no
button to edit the translations and i can't use the lock button neither.
I read the README.transifex file but i sincerely do not know how to
get the token required to submit translations. The FAQ and the
walkthrough video aren't really helping me.

Could you help me with it?
Sorry to bother.