beta-xlogmaster

NEXT OF KIN.

From: NEXT OF KIN.
Subject: NEXT OF KIN.
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:11:23 -0700

Standard Bank
5th Floor Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill, London,
 EC 4K 2B
United Kingdom.

Good day, My name is Mr Bruce Walker Manager Treasury Sales Department with
the Standard Bank London.

We had a foreign client a Businessman who deposited a huge sum of money
(SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED SATES DOLLARS) with our bank.
Eventually, he died as a result of a prolonged ailment in 1999 but since
then we have not had anybody coming for the claims as the next of kin.

A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the bank. Now having
monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and
hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past one year plus,
I have removed the file to my private vault.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin to our
late client since you share the same surname with him as every other arrangement
has been concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable
me move the funds to his account.

This does not have any risk attached to it, as I will handle all the internal
documentations.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the peration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mr Byron Pott
address@hidden

NB: If you are interested in entering into this business relationship, you
should reply to my private email address@hidden