beta-xlogmaster

Private & Confidential

From: Lucas Wawrinka
Subject: Private & Confidential
Date: 25 Feb 2006 22:58:31 +0800

Wrom: LBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLS

Alpha Bank

66 Cannon St,

London, EC4N 6EP

Phone:  +447040195225

Good day,

               MUTUAL BUSINESS INITIATIVE AND CONSENT

After much consideration I decided to contact someone. I am Lucas

Wawrinka from Switzerlnd posted to London to work as an account officer of
Alpha Bank London.During a routine check on a dormant account I discovered a
dormant domiciliary  account with the sum of $4, 450,000.00(Four million, four
hundred and fiftyThousand Dollars) belonging to a customer with the name
Mr.Jeffery Rush.

This amount has been deposited for about 7 years without any known

withdrawal.After proper investigation and records search it became very clear
that the real owner of these funds is Mr. Rahid Abdul a member of the ousted
regime of Saddam Hussein. I was able to get this fact because most members of
that ousted barbaric Regime deposited funds using nonexistent names and invalid
addresses in order not to be traced and the same name was used to create the
confiscated accounts with HSBC Brazil.

I am the only person here that has found out this fact and have decided to get
this funds transferred out of this bank. Turning these funds over to the
government is not a advisable because I have lost a cousin in thatwar which has
lost its justification moreover it will still end up been used for the same
purpose (war). To me the best option is to transfer these funds to a very safe
account of a business person and this is just why I contacted you. Please be
very calm, as I know this letter might me very shocking but it is just the fact
and you do not need to worry for I will ensure its success.I will want a
situation where you provide a safe account so we can wire

this funds directly to the account. What we need to do isto arrange/notarizes
some documents to assume that Mr.Jeffery Rush. (since he does not exist) is
late and we make a claim to the funds. With my position here I will ensure that
everything works out to our

advantage. This should be kept to your self-alone for you have just

gotten a Lifetime opportunity. Please do not expose it to a third party due to
my position here.. After receipt of a satisfactory response I will send across
to you full details and mode of sharing.

Yours faithfully

Lucas Wawrinka.

Phone:   +447040195225