beta-xlogmaster

hey

From: Raymundo X. Diehl, Jr
Subject: hey
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:32:07 +0100

Good day address@hidden,

A revolutionary breakthrough in natural he al th science.

Doesn't Keep You Up At Night...Steamoolent Fr,ee.

Our packages are sent 100% completely discreetly.

COPY the Address below and paste in your BROuWSER:

berigora.landoftheburd.com

Jupiter shall emerge—be patient—watch again another night—the Pleiades.
You love me -- you are sure --.
The Modern Man I sing..
Stand like free men supporting my trust. .
and to jump over tiny obstacles: a match box, a pencil sharpener, an eraser..

Best Regards,
Antony Johnson