beta-xlogmaster

Contact your fiduciary agency.

From: wwwintercont_prom
Subject: Contact your fiduciary agency.
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:58:06 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Contact your fiduciary agency.

World wide web intercontinental lottery
promotion bv.
Lex altoffstraat 13hs, 1063zl
Slotermeer amsterdam
The
netherlands.

>From the office of the managing director international
promotion/prize award dept.
S.c.f.n: nld611781/2006/de, batch:
acw70163gld, tel/fax: 0031-630-329-711
Attn: ceo.

Dear Winner,
We are
pleased to inform you of the result of the World-Wide-Web Internet
compensation promotion programs held on the 7th of February, 2006 and
it is aimed at compensating frequent Internet explorers all over the
world.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:TK60019341 with
serial number:SR70870169BA2006,batch number:ACW70163GLD, lottery
reference number:32166LR and drew lucky numbers: 7-21-27-36-37-43 which
consequently won in the first category. You are therefore entitled to
the sum of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR)
only by the Microsoft and other software/hardware companies all over
the globe, payable in cash credited to Social Security File Number:
NLD611781/2006/DE by the Netherlands Payment Authority.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses,
we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to you in cash,
certified cheque or into your provided bank account. This is part of
our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program
by
those selfish participants-attempting to take advantage of others.

This promotion program takes place every four years in connection to
the Olympic sports organization. This compensational program was
promoted and sponsored by William Henry Gates III and His Giant co-
founder of the Microsoft Corporation. We hope that you will have the
chance of receiving compensations in the future as you increase your
rate of browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials all
over the world.

To obtain your claim funds, please contact the
fiduciary agency:
MRS. VICTORIA ROGGERS,
FOR DR. ROBERT J. FISCHER
(DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS).
APEX RELIANCE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY BV.
(WORLD-WIDE-WEB ACCREDITED LOTTERY CLAIM AGENCY IN THE NETHERLANDS).
TEL: 0031 611 223 854.
Email: address@hidden
Alt. Email:
address@hidden

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later
than 30th of March, 2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
return to the promotion company. Please note that in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, remember to always quote your
social security file number (S.C.F.N) and batch numbers in all your
correspondence with APEX RELIANCE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY BV. Furthermore,
should there be any change of your contact address or information about
you, do inform us as soon as possible to avoid disqualification of
winnings.

Congratulations once again from members of our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotion program and publications.
Finally, any breach of confidentiality on the part of any winner will
result to disqualification.

NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE BELOW 18YEARS OF
AGE, THE RIGHT TO CLAIMING FUNDS SHOULD BE GIVEN TO YOUR PARENTS OR
OLDER RELATIONS BY THE BENEFICIARY FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.

Yours
Sincerely,
Mrs.gladys jones.
(Lottery co-ordinator).