bfgminer-announce

BFGMiner 3.6.0 released

From: Luke-Jr
Subject: BFGMiner 3.6.0 released
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:42:33 +0000

NEW VERSION 3.6.0, NOVEMBER 12 2013

3.6 is only pulling in updates from cgminer 3.8.1, notably including the
Klondike driver, which I hope to rewrite eventually. Please note that scrypt
support is now officially unmaintained since Con has decided to remove it from
cgminer. Any interested parties who want to see scrypt remain supported should
step up to maintain it sooner rather than later, or I may just remove it at
some point. Hashfast and TechnoBāƒ¦it drivers are still planned, but not in this
release yet (cgminer's Hashfast driver is not usable for BFGMiner).

Human readable changelog:
- klondike: New driver, just imported from cgminer mostly as-is for now.
- opencl: Support will remain, but it is not compiled by default. Use
  --enable-opencl to build it.

Full changelog: http://abitcoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=852